Looking to protect your business right away? Want to protect your assets, your staff, your livelihood? We have years of experience providing security solutions to offices, shop fronts, warehouses and more.
CCTV, or closed circuit television, is now a popular system used by many Australian businesses. It allows you to monitor all activities within your business where you can’t keep an eye on it all the time. Whether you’re at the back of your office or at home, CCTV security systems give you peace of mind your business is being monitored.
Obligation Free Quote
We offer all customers a free, no-obligation installation quote today! Just contact us by phone on 03 8513 0479 and we’ll have one of our staff come out and speak to you about your requirements.
OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGES:
These packages are designed for straight forward installs for restaurants/ cafes, retail shops and offices. For more complicated and larger buildings such as industrial sites, factories and warehouses, please request a custom quote.
from $1190 including GST (standard single storey shop or office with suspended ceilings only)
- 4 x 2 megapixel Dahua FULL HD IP network IR dome or IR bullet Digital Cameras (Navtech DR220 / BR220) VIEW SAMPLE 2MP VIDEOS
- 1 X 4 Channel Dahua NR1404H-4P NVR with 1080P live preview display, 4 port POE switch
- 1 x 3TB WD AV hard disk drive (storage, up to 30 days of recording on motion detection)
- 1 x 21’ HDMI LED monitor
- Remote viewing iphone, internet, android phone
* Additional camera + upgrade to 8CH NVR = +500
* Each additional camera + 350
****** 4MP up to 50m Infrared RANGE ******
from $2500 Fully Installed including GST (standard single storey shop or office with suspended ceilings)
- 4 x 6 megapixel Dahua Full HD IP network IR dome Camera with up to 50m I/R (weatherproof and does night vision) View Sample 6MP Videos Specifications
- 1 X 4 Channel Dahua UHD NVR with 1080P live preview display, 4 port POE switch DHI-NVR4204-P-4KS2_Datasheet
- 1 x 3TB WD AV hard disk drive
- 1 x 21.5′ HDMI LED monitor
- Remote viewing iphone, desktop internet, android phone (requires a router)
- 2 year parts & labour warranty
* Additional 250 for double storey homes.
* upgrade hard drive – additional 3TB for $200
* router is located downstairs – +180 for powerline adapter
* Additional camera + upgrade to 8CH NVR = +650
* Additional 2 cameras + upgrade to 8CH NVR = +1100 DHI-NVR4208-8P-4KS2_8CH NVR Spec Sheet
* Upgrade camera to 8MP camera – $200 each
from $4490 Fully Installed including GST (standard single storey shop or office with suspended ceilings)
- 8 x 6 megapixel Dahua Full HD IP network IR dome Camera with up to 50m I/R (weatherproof and does night vision) View Sample 6MP Videos Specifications
- 1 X 8 Channel Dahua UHD NVR with 1080P live preview display, 8 port POE switch
- 1 x 4TB WD AV hard disk drive
- 1 x 21′ HDMI LED monitor
- Remote viewing iphone, desktop internet, android phone (requires a router)
- 2 year parts & labour warranty
* upgrade hard drive 3TB for $100, 4TB for $200
Frequently Asked Questions When Customers Call:
Does it record 24/7 or Motion Detection?
Thats up to you. The Video recorders can do 24/7 recording or motion detection only. Please note that you will get a lot more out of your hard drive space if you set it at motion detection recording only.
The digital video is saved to your DVR or NVR, backed up to an external hard drive and rewritten from the front after the hard drive is full.
How does the CCTV System all work?
The Assessment Process
1. When our technicians arrive at your home on the day of the installation, they will firstly speak to you and confirm with you the ideal positions of the cameras considering the unique dangers / threats to your home. They will explain how they will do the installation and ask you where the router is and where you would like the video recorder to go. If you’re not sure, they will guide you through the process. NOTE – If you’re not sure how many cameras you need, simply let us know and we’ll bring up to 8 cameras for you. Our pricing structure is highly transparent so you know how much it will cost before installation begins.
The Installation Process
2. The installer/s will then run the cables required within the roof cavity of your home from the location of the video recorder to the desired locations of the cameras. The video recorder is the rectangle box which contains a hard drive. It is usually placed in an obscure / hidden location like a linen closet or a walk in wardrobe. All cabling will be neatly run. If its a home with a roof cavity, you should not expect to see much or any cabling/ conduit at all.
3. The video recorder is then connected to the monitor (supplied) which sits in the same location as the Video recorder. This monitor will allow you to view / review information that has been recorded and change settings. A mouse will be provided to allow you to control the device.
4. The Video Recorder is then connected to your internet modem / router. This is required to allow remote viewing. If its a single storey home, we will likely run a new cable from the video recorder to the modem. If its a double storey home, we may use a powerline adapter to extend the internet connection to the location of the video recorder.
The Configuration process
5. The installer will then configure the system and set it up on your iphones / android phones and any tablets you’d like. You will be able to remotely view the footage from the CCTV cameras remotely via these devices. Please ask them to show you how to set it up so when you have new devices you’ll know how to do it yourself.
6. The video recorder has the ability to record on both 24/7 recording or motion detection recording. Most people request that it be set it at motion detection recording. This enables more data to be recorded. A typical system will record 7 days on 24/7 recording or around 2-3 weeks on motion detection. If you need more storage, let us know and we can offer an upgrade to you. The video recorder is maintenance free. Once the hard drive is full, it will simply rewrite over itself from the front.
The process is quite straightforward and our installer will assist you the entire way through. Any further questions, please call us on 9028 8168.
What is the difference between Analog / IP Cameras
- Analog: a standard wired color security camera. Most wired security cameras today are indoor/outdoor and have an infrared cut-filter for night vision. Wired cameras will require video extension cables. Analog cameras are in general lower in resolution than IP / Network cameras.
- IP / network: IP (Internet protocol), or network cameras are another option. IP cameras are digital and in general allow for higher resolutions.
- Both types of cameras have night vision capability and can be streamed across the internet to most devices.
What is the difference between the Analog and the Full HD IP systems?
In general, analog CCTV systems are grainy and are difficult to identify people / objects.
720P / 1080P systems (the ones we use) are much better than the analog quality systems. Please click the sample videos under each package to have a better idea as to how clear each system is.
Do your cameras have night vision mode?
Yes, all of our cameras have night vision mode. The camera handles low light situations with black and white imaging.
Below is a sample video of a 720p camera system during the night.
Below is a sample video of 1080p camera at night.
How long does it take to install CCTV?
It takes between 4 hours to 1.5 days to install depending on how many cameras you’ve ordered as well as the size of your building.
A typical 4 camera system for a single storey should take around 4-6 hours. It should take roughly the same amount of time for a standard office.
Are all your prices inclusive of GST and installation?
Yes, indeed they are. We believe in simple, straightforward pricing
What Warranty do you offer?
All our Bosch alarm systems we use come with a 2 year Parts & Labour Warranty, CCTV with a 2 year Warranty. Intercom systems come with a 1 year warranty.
If you have any issues, let us know and we will come out and sort it out!
What do you need to enable Remote Viewing for CCTV?
Whether you’re at home, at work, overseas or just doing the shopping, you can keep an eye on your home. All from your IOS or ANDROID mobile phone.
You will need:
> cabled internet in your home (adsl or cable)
> internet on your mobile device
You can view you cameras and even zoom in to the video, live. We set it all up for you; all you have to do is open the app
* Note – all pricing on website may be subject to an on site inspection. If your home doesn’t have eaves, doesn’t have a roof cavity that covers the area of cabling required, has an extension which doesn’t share the same roof space as your main house or you require the camera away from your main roof space or if the cabling requires conduit work, then these features may change the installation costs of the system. If you have booked in an install and are not sure about this, the technician will advise you on the day. You will not be forced to proceed with the install if you are not happy with the price.
CCTV iPhone App – Comes with every package
The following image gallery shows screen shots of the iPhone DVR viewer app that is included for free for with each of our video surveillance recorders from Smarter Security. Download the app
CCTV Android App – Comes with every package
The following image gallery shows screen shots of the Android DVR viewer app that is included for free for with the video surveillance recorders from Smarter Security. Please click on any image to see a larger view of this home surveillance system monitored from an Android cell phone. Download the app
Top Reasons Businesses May Need CCTV
1. Careful placement of cameras will help to record any accidents, acts of mindless vandalism or burglaries. The information can help the policy to identify the perpetrators.
2. Your insurance company may discount your insurance premiums if you install approved CCTV equipment.
3. Clearly visible CCTV installations helps to deter break-ins by opportunist thieves.
4. Remote monitoring means you can view things happening at your workplace when you are out and about.
5. Can be integrated with other systems including security and fire hazard warning systems.
6. A CCTV installation can be used in areas where it is unsafe for people to enter, for example chemical plants.
7. Low cost enhanced security and health and safety.
Any sort of business
No matter what sort of business you run, our CCTV systems can help you monitor your business.
- Retail (from fruit shops to jewellery and fashion, electronic goods to shopping centres)
- Factories, warehouses and workshops (e.g. mechanic, wheels & tyres)
- Office premises (accountants, real estate agents)
- Medical clinics & retirement homes
- Schools, kindergartens & education centres